Thursday, October 13, 2005

star spot

Like most people, I'm easily awed by celebrities and athletes and musicians. Its a guilty pleasure I guess. Anyway, theres this Irish pub/sports bar that I frequent in Manhattan called Scruffy Duffy's. Its a pretty sweet place; it would be an injustice to attempt to describe it in words. But last week, I was there catching a Yankee game when I happened to meet James Denton. If anybody watches "Desperate Housewives", he plays the main guy Mike Delfino. I'm actually a fan of his from a previous show called "The Pretender" in which he played this bad-ass named Mr. Lyle. He's a cool guy but once the ladies spotted him, needless to say, our conversation was over. Oh well, at least I had a beer with Mr. Lyle. I'm a nerd, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home