Sunday, January 08, 2006


Just a few more days until the New Orleans Mission Trip on Thursday. This morning during the Sunday celebration, Pastor Scott talked about the early church's first official commission of Barnabas and Saul as missionaries (its in the first three verses of Acts 13). He paralleled that with how the 411, as a young and growing church too, will be sending us as their first short-term missions endeavor. After the message, the church prayed over us and commissioned us to go and allow God to work in and through us to usher in His kingdom down there in New Orleans. I felt very humbled and thrilled to be included in the growing stages of this gathering as well as in the midst of the stirring of the Spirit.

When I think about the Lord
How He saved me
How He raised me
How He filled me up with the Holy Ghost
How He healed me to the uttermost
When I think about the Lord
How He picked me up and turned me around
And set my feet on solid ground
It makes me want to shout
Hallelujah, Thank You Jesus
Lord You're worthy of all the glory
All the honor
All the praise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home