Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Central Park

Last Sunday, I spent the afternoon in Central Park. It was such a nice day with the sun beaming thru the occasional cloud. The weather was perfect allowing everyone to engage in whatever park activity they fancied. As I sat there and looked across the shimmering surface of one of many lakes and over the line of trees, I couldn't help but notice the wonderful juxtaposition of nature and man-made conventions. It was a beautiful sight to behold elegant,wavering trees with grand, towering buildings just beyond them in the background. On one side of the street, you have grass and meadow and water, and on the other, you have glass and metal and concrete. Most of the pics I took included this intriguing dichotomy. I found it to be strangely appealing. I can't imagine the view from one of those balconies. Must be breath-taking though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home