Monday, November 14, 2005

SNL 4

This was my best show so far partly due to how incredible my seat (which were the best so far as well) was this time. I was in the first row by the aisle on the far left side in front of the stage so I had an awesome view of the Foo Fighters rocking the joint. I sat one row in front of Taylor Hawkins' wife so every time they left to go backstage, him and Dave Grohl would always wave and say something towards our section. That was pretty cool and by the way, she looked pretty cool too.
Jason Lee did a good job. He was in Will Forte's "The Falconer" skit which is a favorite of mine. I got to see Jon Heder who was in the audience too. I was standing in line when he walked by and I was like,"Dude, thats Napoleon!" And if that wasn't sweet enough, I shook hands with Will Arnett as he was leaving the studio. Will Forte stopped by afterwards and talked for a bit. I was so stoked when he remembered my name from two weeks ago. (I have to admit, I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to these things.) Oh and of course, the highlight of the night was talking with Tina Fey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home