Friday, October 07, 2005

crazy...

Yesterday, the mayor and the FBI released information about a possible terrorist bomb threat to NYC subways...I had a feeling something was up when the police were searching thru bags and stuff, but I didn't really know about it until I got home and saw the announcement on TV. When I got a text from Shannon about subways and bombs, I was like," What is going on?"
I'll have to admit, it was a bit unnerving riding the subway today. I've heard about NYC threats before but that was when I was living on the other side of the country...its kinda weird to be here in the midst of it all. Most people went about things like normal, but I guess they're used to it now. I don't know whats more sad; the actual possibility of threat or the fact that people here have to live with such things so much that they're accustomed to it. Since I'm still adjusting to life here, its all a little eerie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home