Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Heartbreakin'

My Yanks just lost...to the flippin' Angels again. This is tragic on so many levels...for one, you can ask anybody who knows me, I'm a huge Yankee fan. With me moving here to NYC, I was hoping to catch a World Series game and possibly witness a Championship parade, but I guess those hopes will have to be put on hold. Two, I had tickets to the ALCS; I stayed up all night and then some for them. But the saddest part is that my good friend Ron was planning to fly out to catch a game if the Yanks were to play his White Sox. So, I'm most bummed about not being able to hang out with him at Yankee Stadium.
But I will take consolation in two things. First, the Red Sox not only lost before us but got swept. Their whole team is gonna be dismantled, literally, which puts a smile on my face. Second, I did get to catch a few games at historic Yankee Stadium. I was even there for an ALDS game in which we won; that was pretty sweet.
So, I guess I gotta sit back and wait for next year...again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home