Saturday, January 07, 2006

I went to the MoMA again last night during their free Friday evening special(I'm all about the free stuff) to check out the Pixar:20 Years of Animation exhibit(and to view out my favorite painting, "The Starry Night"). Now, Pixar is the only animation I'll watch(Toy Story is untouchable) so I was totally stoked that the MoMA held it there. It was wicked cool especially with this thing called the Toy Story Zoetrope. Its hard to explain but it basically spins stationary Toy Story characters super fast under a strobe light to make it look like they're jumping and running around and moving all over the place. Sic.
On my way there, I stopped by NBC studios in time to catch Sarah Chalke arriving for Conan. I timed it perfectly, and she was cool enough to take a photo. (In case you're wondering who Sarah Chalke is, she plays Elliot on one of the funniest shows on TV, "Scrubs".)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home