Tuesday, November 08, 2005

what did I tell you?

So, shortly after posting my thoughts about MySpace yesterday, I read that musicians are gonna be releasing their music directly onto MySpace (I think it was in Rolling Stones). I knew some have already started with singles but this is gonna be the new thing ever since Dane Cook was so successful in doing so with his comedy. And, some tv show episodes will be available exclusively thru MySpace as well. Wow, who needs to leave that place?
On a side note, the geniuses at MySpace are already working on a patent for an external device with the capability of supplying your body intravenously with caffeine, nutrients, and liquids so long as you are logged on over a 12hr period. The new service, tentatively called MySpaceLife, will be free at first for all but will cost nothing as long as 3 of your top 8 are logged on simultaneously for at least one 12 hr cycle (which research has shown to be about the average). However, I have no evidence to back up this claim. But admit it, you weren't too surprised as you were reading it, were you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home