Monday, November 21, 2005

SNL 5

Eva Longoria in person...do I really need to say anymore? Last Saturday's show was extremely funny and creative as well. The Vincent Price sketch was hilarious and, I think is Bill Hader's best work so far. Kristin Wiig had some dead-on impersonations especially of Megan Mullally. Too bad Korn had to ruin the vibe...as they were "performing", I'm looking around at mostly middle-upper class white people just staring at the stage probably thinking to themselves,"What the H?" That made me chuckle out loud but, of course, nobody heard me due to the cacophony of sound. However, the best part of Korn taking the stage was getting to see Eva introduce them in an amazing black dress with a plunging neckline to her smooth belly...breath-taking...the whole crowd went nuts when she walked out. (Tony P is one lucky dude.) She was also pretty funny too, doing a bunch of things I didn't expect her to do. Oh and when SNL revealed that Dane flippin' Cook is gonna be hosting in a couple of weeks, I couldn't believe it. Now that show is gonna be wicked funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home