Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Its been about ten days since my grandma in Vietnam passed away on the first day in 2006. Her death has devastated my mom...but whats been kinda tough for me is that I haven't had any opportunities to share this sadness with any of my friends. The only one I've grieved with is my mom. I know people are busy and life pulls you in all sorts of directions and I, usually, don't mind people not calling and stuff but...this time it saddens me that I had to bear this thing alone here in New York. And its not like I can call someone and say," Hey how are ya? My grandma just died" either...it just doesn't work that way, I guess. I know the Lord is in the midst of all this but it'd still be nice to hear words of comfort from time to time without having to initiate the contact. Needless to say, its been a weird start to the new year. Oh well, I've dealt with personal tragedy by myself before so its nothing new...it just sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home