Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day

This was my first Thanksgiving away from home...I was up in Boston with some relatives I've recently met. There was first snow fall this morning when I woke up, and then the sun came out around 2 which made everything look amazing! Even though I wasn't at my grandparents', it felt good just to be with family, ya know? I got to talk to everyone back home though which was nice b/c I found out a couple of cool things. First, congrats go to my good pals Jason and Jen who are gonna be first-time parents come June; thats totally awesome guys. Second, my buddy Aaron is flying out here to hang for the weekend in a couple of weeks along with his brother Adam. The three of us...in the Big Apple...with no adult supervision? Car bombs, here we come...hahahaha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better believe it

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home