Thursday, November 03, 2005

oh c'mon now

Adam took this Enneagram test last week to see what personality type he possesses http://daibew.blogspot.com/2005/10/enneagram.html. It seemed to fit him just right, so I decide to take it as well. I've never taken personality tests, let alone any online ones, but I figured if it worked for him, surely it'll work for me. I take the free test which is like the condensed version of the actual one and my results are all over the place. I have 4 or 5 types that are all within one point of each other. Ya just can't narrow it down huh? I was hoping for something a little more decisive, thanks. I'm pretty sure I'm not interpreting this correctly and that there is a reasonable explanation for the mixed results, but I have half a mind to take the full version which will cost me ten bucks and eat up 40 minutes of my life but claims to provide a much higher level of accuracy. Normally, I wouldn't give it a second thought but the whole outcome is starting to bother me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home