Friday, July 07, 2006

Emiline and Kelly's visit




This past week with Kelly and Emily here flew by so fast. I got to do some of the touristy things that I've been wanting to do like going to the Empire State Building, walking across the Brooklyn Bridge, seeing the Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island ferry, hangin' at Coney Island for the hotdog eating contest. (I must say that Nathan's does make some incredible hotdogs especially the bacon cheese one...so goood!) This is such a great city, and I was glad that I was able to share it with some good buddies from back home...whether it be watching fireworks at Battery Park or exploring SoHo or walking around Times Square. Em, Kel...thanks for the good times.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Boo Boo...

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home