Sunday, January 01, 2006

Extraneous stuff I miss from home:
My car, Netflix, In-N-Out, pictionary, my flatscreen TV, Carl's Jr., student movie tickets, 45 degree "cold" days, Madden 2005, my clothes rack, Halo 2, filling up the water bottles, my matching red toilet seat cover and bathroom rug, Texas Hold'em, playing b-ball, not cooking, Safeway, getting my hair cut, the remote control, my DVD/VCR combo player, Comedy Central, wearing flip flops, Jake's, buying donuts on Sundays, my front window view, Aquafina, watering the lawn, my game chair, Lord of the Rings RISK, not buying groceries, the beach, sleeping on the futon, my showerhead, walking less than a block every day, my sofa, not worrying about the weather, having my car washed and cleaned, Cheesecake Factory, taking 15 minutes to get anywhere, Hume winter camp, having friends over, Manley's donuts, my numchuks, sports radio, Loveline w/ Adam Corolla, the broken skeetball machine in the high school room, the backward handicap signs in the parking lot, recycling, singing w/ the kids, Jack in the Box, working out, the moonroof in my Civic, my Matrix battle scene, Capital Expressway, 280/101, making fun of Mike's pink(?) shower curtains and the Kleins' prototype TV from the 30's, Costco, assorted Kirkland Signature products, not having flippin' Advanced Organic Synthesis homework(!)...I think thats about it. Oh, did I mention my car?

4 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:42 PM  
Blogger adam said...

hey it may be a prototype but at least it works

8:42 PM  
Blogger danny said...

Hahaha, that is quite true...it does work, all 4 and a half channels of it.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

something i miss from new york. . .my friend danny

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home