Saturday, June 03, 2006

NBA Finals

I really don't know what team to root for; in terms of the Heat, I really like the Flash and Coach Riley(Lakers!) but can't stand Shaq. I mean, I put up with him when he was with LA but now that I don't have to tolerate him, I'd rather not see him hoist up another trophy. As for the Mavs, I'd prefer to put salt on my open cuts then see 1)Dirk's confused look on the court, 2) his newly acquired tongue wagging after dunks (dude, you're a 7 footer! dunks shouldn't be that hard for you!), and 3) his offensive "game" consisting of multiple elbows and traveling. Throw in the biggest dilhole in the NBA, Mark Cuban, as well as the nutcracker, Jason Terry, and you've got very "special" team indeed. However, I respect Coach Avery Johnson and Josh Howard is pretty good. So I guess its just a case of the lesser of two evils; the thing is, I can't figure out which is the lesser.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home