Friday, September 30, 2005

musical accompaniment

Todays been a good day. I've been doing my push-ups, sit-ups and stretches. Hopefully, I'll find time to get back into karate somehow. I picked up a few cds since I've moved out here. Mainly b/c I have a lot of time on my hand as I ride the subway and buses and walk everywhere. Lets see, the ones I really like are: Kanye is really good, not as good as his first but definitely better than like 90% of what else is out( that remix with JayZ is sic!)/ Death Cab's newest one has a really cool atmosphere to it/ Switchfoot is pretty solid as well/ Nada Surf is kinda interesting and I find myself liking it alot/ I had never heard of Tristan Prettyman until Mike mentioned her...the chick is sweet with a cool, laid-back sound/ the new David Crowder is colorful with different elements to it creating a very original sound/ I got this Miles Davis cd when John Coltrane first started playing with him...its soo money, you don't even know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home