Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What haaaaappened?

Dude, so this has been such an intense fall/summer for me... so much so that I haven't even touched my blog since like Feb! There has been a myriad of things transpiring in these last 6 months or so with people coming and going in my life, God opening and closing doors, revelations revealed and desires concealed...with that season of life ending and this one starting, this transitory phase has been one of opposites; going from working at a bank to not working at all to going back to school, from living in California to residing in New York, from being part of a vibrant ministry to no involvement whatsoever, from having the bestest of friends inter-woven in my life to eating lunches by myself. What will all this lead to? I can't really say for now...except that two weeks into this bold move, I'm still excited and apprehensive like I was before I came. Hopefully, I will take time to chronicle this journey from here on out while contemplating on all that had transpired up to this point as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:11 PM  
Blogger adam said...

glad to see the new post and look forward to many more chronicaling this period. it's sign post moment that deserves being recorded into the annuls of your life.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home