Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Looking back at this time last year, I can't believe what a complete turn around things have become in my life in more ways than one. 2004 ended in frustration with 2005 beginning with doubt and restlessness. However, now I'm starting 2006 with confidence and hope, with a lot of good things swirling about. I don't do New Year resolutions because then there seems to be too much pressure to uphold them. I've always tried to promise little and then over-achieve.
It seems that since turning 21, every year has held something completely different for me, for better or worse. I expect that to hold true once again; being in the place I'm at now, I'm actually looking forward to it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brother, im so excited for you.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home