Sunday, October 02, 2005

Live from New York...

So how sic is this? I got on SNL last night! Steve Carell was hosting, and Kanye performed...it was sooo sweet! I've liked Steve Carell since he was on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart back in the day...the guy is flippin' hilarious. He did really good last night too. Kanye blew up the spot...he did my favorite song right now,"Golddigga". Then, for his second set, he brought out Adam Levine to do their track together. Cash!
They were handing out stand-by tix at 7am sat. morning. So, I get there at like 4am thinking," What the heck, I'll get their a 'lil early" but I get there, and theres people camping out in line with tables and sleeping bags and stuff. That diminished my hopes a bit but it was all good. I met these cool people in line which made the whole situation alot better. There were these two girls from Boston who had a pretty sweet Bol-ston accent. In front of us were these two guys from Toronto;one of whom looked exactly like Harold from "Harold and Kumar". And his buddy was an Indian dude too...so the whole time, it was nothing but "Harold and Kumar" references, Canadian "ay" jokes, and Red Sox/Yankee "discussions". Our tix were like in the 40's but still got to go on the show later that night.
Oh and get this, Doogie Howser was sitting 3 seats over from us! Doogie flippin' Howser! After the show, we got to see the cast members and take pics as they were leaving the studio. Everyone was really cool, signing autographs and talking to people. I was kinda bummed that Tina Fey wasn't there...I guess she was busy giving birth to some kid. Whats up with that?

1 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

that's freaking sweet!!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home