Thursday, January 27, 2005

another one down, 75 more to go...

Today is the official quarter mark of my life. 25...I think theres something to that number, and I get a sense that this will be a life-changing year for me. We shall see...I welcome any gifts( my name is spelled D-A-N-N-Y...I'll complete the rest of the check/ I have about a 31 inch waist and prefer size small), advice or funny anecdotes. Oh yeah, I'm at work right now...great huh? Thats life, ya gotta take the sweet and the sour sometimes...

4 Comments:

Blogger chewy said...

you're handling your 25th birthday much better than i did. i had to call in sick b/c i couldn't get out of bed.

12:57 PM  
Blogger kristie said...

"The book of life is lived in chapters, so know your page number." max lucado


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2:38 PM  
Blogger danny said...

I had such an intense desire to call in but I had a meeting I was scheduled to go to but it was cancelled at the last second...so here I am blogging away!
I really like that quote...what book is that from?

3:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday D-A-N-N-Y.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home