Thursday, January 13, 2005

winter camp

I'm going down to Hume as the guy's counselor for high school winter camp http://www.humelake.org/ tomorrow through Monday. Its supposed to be really good weather this weekend...hopefully theres snow and not ice like previous years...snow balls are alot more fun that ice balls. Its a small group going, only 3 on the guys' side...but they're really good guys, and I'm excited at the opportunity to hang with them. My prayer is that God will begin to move in their hearts already, getting them ready to hear the truth he has in stored for them this weekend and that they will be overwhelmed by such truth and love and grace...Father, remove anything from my heart that will be a hindrance...help me cast aside my agenda and begin to seek your heart for these students...calm me with your Spirit, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me...grant safe travel for all involved as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home