Monday, January 24, 2005

This makes alot of sense...

http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0,10987,1018089,00.html
My buddy Adam brought this great article to my attention...and after reading it, it explains some things that are evident in my life and in the lives of many people I know...I do get the sense that I'm in this transitory phase of my life. However, what is supposed to be temporary seems to have lasted longer than that...nothing has prepared me for this season of life and yet there are expectations concerning what I'm supposed to be doing or having or being...I'm like a wandering nomad constantly traveling from one experience to another but yet eagerly hoping to cling onto something a little more permanent...
This apprehesion has something to do with the fact that I'm turning 25 on Thursday...quarter-life crisis here I come! The first 25 years have been a prepping stage where I've, as best as I could, prepared myself for this next 25 years...its seems like a daunting task now that I think of it but one I can't wait to begin with the things I've learned so far, the network of people in my life and by the grace of God...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dan man,
one of my teachers gave our class that same article to read. i haven't read it yet but i'm going to this week. thats all. love ya dude.
-shannon

6:44 PM  
Blogger danny said...

Sweet...let me know what you think of it. By the way, hows school? Call me and let me know. Miss ya.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home