Wednesday, January 12, 2005

sports rant

Okay look, I know the Eagles aren't the same without TO...and that they haven't played a meaning ful game in about 4 weeks...but they still got big #5 who is well rested and playing excellent ball. Westbrook is back as well, and the defense is intact plus they're playing in Philly...c'mon now, they're gonna beat the Vikes...no doubt. I'm gonna miss out on a great Colts/Pats game...I think this game has bigger implications than any other playoff game this year.
Lakers are doing fine by the way...Kobe has been playing great so far this season...lighting fools up when needed and dropping dimes left and right. Odom and Butler need to step their game up a bit but when they really figure out this new offense, the Lakers are gonna bring heat! Who thought Mihm could play a little ball...I predict playoffs, 7th seed maybe 6th...they're gonna be dangerous in the playoffs with the right match-ups.
Why are Mets fans doggin my Yanks? So, ya got Pedro and Beltran(who is an excellent player, the next coming of A-rod), and what? You guys are still not on our level, I mean you're not in the Yankee's universe...we don't pay attention to anything you do. You've definitely got a better team than you've had in the past 3 or 4 years but c'mon now? I'm tired of Met fans calling radio shows claiming they've got an edge on the Yanks. I know you're excited that something is finally happening over there but don't bring it over here quite yet, not until you do something significant.
Whats happening with the A's?? Hudson is gone...I heard that Mulder is gone too?...and they're gonna sell the team? I know the A's pride themselves on their talent developing and rebuilding skills but what good is developing skills if ya can't use them for more than two years? You're just helping other people out. Are the A's a non-profit, goodwill organization now? You can't constantly be rebuilding right? I mean, teams rebuild to get the next level but the A's seem to rebuild every other year for the heck of it...this ain't fair to the fans.
I cannot believe this Brad/Jen debacle has gotten so outta hand that its made its way to sports radio. Is is really that big a deal? C'mon, I know its sad to see Achilles and Rachel split but it seems to be more heartbreaking for everyone else. Everyone just simmer down now aight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home